Sunday 1 March 2009

Busy Weekend

Our weekend has been really busy, Alan,Amy and i were at out nephews yesterday for his birthday he was 22, we went with his cards and we had a bit of cake. At night Alan went out for his dinner to Brewster's with his friend from school Callum and his dad i was at Callum's at a body shop party and I've got to say i really enjoyed it, I'm really shy and get worried about meeting new people but i did it and I'm pleased i did because i really enjoyed it and i treated myself which i never do to some make up and a body care kit it is delivered on Thursday i cant wait to have a pamper night.

Today Alan was at his friends birthday party at the ten pin bowling he had a fab time and enjoyed it ,Alan and i just sat through in the bar had a drink and watched him play, i love watching him having fun.

He got a new Ben 10 ultimate omnitrix from Nikki today and 2 figures so he has been pretending to be ben10 and having me standing like a statue, he tells me he has frozen me and i cant move!

I'm going to do my chores that need done before dancing on ice comes on , i like it but need to get a ironing done before it starts oh Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment