Saturday 7 March 2009

Game

I woke this morning to wee Alan asking me are we going for a game today. I had promised him since he got all his spelling words right yesterday so we got up and organised and went down with Alan and Big Alan we went to the bank then to the game shop Alan could not make up his mind between Transformers and Bolt, after about 5 minutes deliberating he finally chose Bolt, he could not wait to get home and play it.

We got back and he was desperate to get it on, he played it for about 20 minutes when my sister, brother in law and nephew came in, Alan quickly switched it off to play with Nathan, they played Army and then power rangers they really get on well together.Nathan is 5 and Alan likes being the big cousin!

When my sister went away Alan said we would get a take away tonight to save me cooking so we decided on a Indian we had chicken patia it was delicious such a change from cooking. We are just having a night relaxing tonight and i am looking forward to doing nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment