Monday 9 March 2009

Mondays

I hate Mondays, i never seen to get organised enough on a Sunday and I'm always running about mad on a Monday!

I got the kids organised this morning and dropped them off at school, when i got to Alan's school his friend asked me if he could got to the soft play with him after school, Alan was keen to go so i said yes he was really happy, i met Michelle with his change of clothes and his medication and kissed him, asked how his day had been and he was off. Its really nice to see him with a special friend.
While he was at school today Alan was decorating the bathroom, hes on holiday this week so it a good time for me to get things done. He has got all the wallpaper it so not much to do, i will be so glad to see it finished. We wont get much done tomorrow Alan has the c.f clinic and it takes a few hours, hopefully we will get some of Alan's annual review bloods tomorrow i will blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment