Friday 6 March 2009

Alan's Teeth

I got a call from school today to ask me if i could go in to school and see Alan, his helper said on the phone he was very upset and she couldn't get him calmed down, i said i would be right there. I drove to the school with butterflies in my tummy and when i got to the door i saw him sitting and he was crying. His helper was waiting to let me in and he ran to me cuddling in to me.Mrs Cooper said he had had a apple and when he bit into it it had made his top tooth very wobbly, i had a look at it and it was hanging by a thread so i said to him be brave and mum will get it out, he really wasn't keen but i knew two seconds and id have it, it was hanging so i got a bit of tissue and got it out. He was so relieved it was out. He then said he felt better and i could go, i kissed and cuddled him and he went back to his class.
I was picking him and his friend up today, so the two of them came running out and Alan shouted to me, mum i got 10 out of 10 in my spelling his teacher was standing and said he had done really well this week and had got them all right, my heart was bursting with pride i was so happy so i promised him when he got them all right he could have a PlayStation game so I'm taking him tomorrow.
His wee friend stayed for dinner and they really played well together today no fighting or anything so i was happy, i had said he could come back another day soon to play.
Here is a pic of Alan without his tooth!



No comments:

Post a Comment