Sunday 29 March 2009

Sad News

We got a call at half 6 the other morning from Alan's older sister to tell him that one of his really good friends had died he was only 48 we could not and still cant believe it we are so shocked and stunned. He was a railway cop and worked really hard, He had a problem with his stomach and something ruptured and he could not get up the stairs to the phone and he bled to death.Alan could not make his work that day he was so upset.It is his funeral tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it but i wouldn't leave Alan to go himself.
I'm so sad he is gone it just doesn't seem fair.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    I'm sorry for your loss. I hope the funeral was ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad and I am so sorry.
    This is probably not the best post to put this under but I just wanted to let you know that I have something for you over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete