Saturday 14 March 2009

Weekend

I picked Alan up from school yesterday he was a little bit upset he only managed to get 9 out of 10 this week in his spelling test which is still really good but he really wanted 10. When we got home we told him he was going out for dinner with Nikki, her boyfriend Stuart, and Amy they were going to Frankie and Benny's, since Nikki started working in there it has become his favourite place to go. Alan and i were having some time to ourselves last night we haven't been out for dinner for such a long time, its nice having time to ourselves, we went to the cinema after our meal, we went to see Gran Torino, Clint Eastwood stars in it, it was really good and an unexpected ending that made me cry!

Today Alan really was cheered up, he got a letter from Jessica, it was a certificate for getting 10 out of 10 last week he was beaming when he opened it, it is up on his wall.

I have spent the day cleaning and washing I'm so glad to see it all done, i hate a mess but when Alan is around its not easy to be tidy all the time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it made him smile :o)
    Have a good sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best feeling when house work is done and everything is clean....I love it..I just dislike doing it!!

    ReplyDelete