Sunday 22 March 2009

Mothering Sunday

I was awakened with Amy and Alan bringing me tea and toast to me in bed this morning is was a lovely surprise and i really enjoyed it, Alan had made me a beautiful card and had written it all himself which he was really proud of he got me a teddy with a baby teddy its so cute i also got perfume and a willow figure and 2 other beautiful cards from the girls and Alan. I really have been spoilt today and i have enjoyed it a lot.

I have thought about my mum today and her not being here now and i find it hard at this time of year, when i heard about Jade Goody today it really made my heart heavy and feel very much for her boys and her family . It made me think that every day is a precious gift and we should all make the most of it.
Alan went to bed tonight with my new teddy he was snuggling into it and asked if he could sleep with it so his usual bear is in my bed for the night.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely day! x

    ReplyDelete