Wednesday 4 March 2009

Amy

Amy rang me today from school, i could here it in her voice she was upset and that alarmed me because Amy is a very easy going person and to here her like that frightened me. She said to me Did you here about the accident outside school at lunch? My heard was beating so fast, i said No whats happened she then went on to tell me that a girl in first year so she is 12 was running across the road at lunchtime and she got hit by a bus and is in a critical condition in hospital, it caught her foot and threw her on to the windscreen and she had to be resuscitated at the road side. Amy got such a shock. I'm praying she pulls through, i feel for her poor mum and dad, i don't know them but i can imagine getting a call like that it would be your worse nightmare.

Amy is ok now she got a real fright and was really concerned for the girl.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sad...I will pray for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how awful.
    I've said a prayer for the girl and her family. I hope things work out ok.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete