Wednesday 25 February 2009

Shower

We have had workmen in all morning today taking away our bath and fitting a shower to make life a little easier for Alan and me, When his port is accsessed he, well actually we, find it really hard when he is getting washed in the bath not to get it wet, so the occupational therapist suggested a shower to make life easier so it is in! It looks great,Alan is at school just mow so he has not seen it but I'm sure he will love it, he does like showers and it will be so much easier and quicker in the morning to wash him, He sweats so much in the night, his p.j's are always sticking to him if he manages to get through the whole night normally the top has to come off at some point.

I would try anything to make life a bit easier for him so here is hoping this works.

I have had David Cameron and his wife on my mind since i heard about his son passing away its so sad and awful, their pain must be unbearable i don't even want to imagine how they must be feeling, My mum always told me that there is always someone worse off than you are and it is so true, No one would like to be in their shoes, its such a shame.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you got your shower fixed for Alan. I agree...anything to make life easier is definitely a blessing!!
    I don't know who David Cameron is but I'm fixing to google it.
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a shower sounds like a great idea. I hope that you are feeling much better now and that all is well with the children.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete