Friday 20 February 2009

Shingles!!!!!

I was back at the doctors today and its now been confirmed that i have shingles, no wonder i have been feeling so horrible , the doctor has given me new medicine so I'm sure this will help me, i don't feel as bad as i did yesterday so hopefully I'm on the mend,
Its my nephews party tomorrow he is 5 i have been baking for it i just couldn't let him down he is so looking forward to it, so is Alan and it will entertain him.
Alan is going ok just now he is really pale and not eating very well, the school called me at lunch time to say he had hardly eaten any of his lunch and he was the same at dinner time, he is just not back to normal after the virus he had, i get worried when he hasn't got a good appetite i work so hard to get his weight at a good level then this knocks it for 6, I've told him i will make him homemade pancakes with chocolate spread for breakfast so he said yes so we will see if he eats them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through another cf blog. I have a 5 year old son who also has cystic fibrosis....do all of your children have CF or just the youngest? Well it's nice to "meet" you. I will follow your blog...if you don't mind! Sorry you have the shingles...my mom had that and it was terrible. I know what you mean about the weight and appetite...it's a constant battle around here!!

    ReplyDelete