Tuesday 17 February 2009

Back to School

Back to earth with a bump this morning Alan and Amy are back to school and they had been lying in of a morning so it was awful trying to get them up this morning. Alan is awful at breakfast time so we have been given Calshakes if he is not eating, He is glad to be going back to school he really loves it, im going to relax when he is away today my cold i had has got worse and i now have a eye infection and look like ive got a black eye its really sore. I went to the drs yesterday so i got eye drops and antibiotics so hopefully i will feel better soon.

Alan went to Frankie and Bennys yesterday for lunch with Nikki since i was not feeling too well, then they went to the cinema to see Bolt 3d, he loved it he was as high as a kite last night when he came in telling me all about it, i was hoping to take him last week when they were on holiday but the 2 of us being ill put a stop to that!

Im off for a wee cuppa tea in peace and quiet x

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I was just copying your address from Alan's postpals page and noticed you've got a blog too :o)
    There is some post on the way to you to say this but I must say a huge thank you for my parcel-I was so touched.
    Sorry you and Alan have been poorly-I hope you feel better soon.
    Jessica xx

    ReplyDelete