Tuesday 21 July 2009

Much the same.

Alan has been much the same from my last post still feeling really down and sad about 'His Life'
this is really tearing me apart seeing my beautiful boy like this, wanting to be in his words normal. We have really tried to make Alan's life exciting and full of new and wonderful things and have never ever treated him differently, although I'm a little over protective but what ever has brought this on, its not nice.We have a psychologist that helps us when problems arise so i have rang her but still waiting on her getting back to me.We also got a call yesterday to say Alan had an infection which requires a two week course of antibiotics which i must say couldn't have came at a worse time, another med to fit in to all the other he is not happy about taking, Just as we got the call a parcel from Kim came and when he opened it he really cheered up and i did explain he is special and not just us care about him that other people do too and that made him feel good.He sat for a while and then asked me, does Callum get parcels and cards from people, i said not from postpals only extra special people do and you are one of them, My husband said to me that was a good thing to say it seemed to make his day so here's hoping we can beat the blues he has at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. So glad my little parcel cheered him up. I have not been myself well recently and had to go for a scan on Monday and was feeling a little sad myself this morning until the postman dropped a card from Alan on my doorstep. I went to work with a smile on my face so it seems we cheered each other up. I think Post Pals really can work wonders especially when chidren are feeling down and will continue to send out cards to Post Pal children every week!!!!

    ReplyDelete