Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy new year firstly, i am hoping 2012 is a good year for us. I always wonder as we start a new year what it will bring, firstly health wise for Alan and what the year beholds for us. Hopefully Amy will be starting university in September, so that is something to look forward to. She has sent off to 5 universities for nursing, and one for music, so hopefully her results will be rewarded and she will get in. She is also starting driving lessons so she may pass her test this year too.

Alan and Amy are back at school tomorrow after the new year. Alan is also back at work, so i will be on my own for a little while. I'm going to the gym in the morning for an enrolment so that will pass some of my morning. Then i am meeting my sister for a little bit, we will have a bite of lunch and a catch up.

I am also writing another blog on weight loss, I'm still trying very hard, hence the reason why i am going for the gym induction, I'm trying to tone up too. here's the link if you want a look...
  http://jewelsweightloss.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment