Friday 11 June 2010

Feelings

The psychologist came out to see us on Monday. She seemed mighty shocked with the news we had received. She made me feel a lot better about myself and told me that i HAVE to give my self time to come to terms with this information and that it is completely normal to be in shock.I had been beating myself up because i couldn't get it out my mind, if I'm truthful its still there all the time but at least I'm not beating myself up about it. I told her that i was terrified, that i didn't want to let Alan out my site. She said i have to try and be normal with Alan not to show him this is anything to worry about.This is SO hard, i feel like bursting into tears when i look at him.
Alan is off work today so we are having some tome together we are going out for a bit of lunch, I'm looking forward to it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment