Tuesday 2 March 2010

Hospital Visit

We had our appointment today with the surgeon. Alan needs another operation :( He has been having the prolapses way too long, so they have decided to try to repair his prolapse or remove a piece of his bowel but we wont know until they actually look inside.
Alan is feeling a little apprehensive and to be honest i am too. I really know it needs done and that he will feel better once it is done but him having a general anesthetic scares me, really frightens me but i am trying to remain positive for his sake.
We got a letter home today to say Alan had passed his level A English. I am so pleased and proud of him.
I am having lunch with my sister tomorrow and i am so looking forward to it, having a few hours just to relax and chat.Its been a stressful few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. oh no. Let me know when the op is due and I'll try to get some goodies heading his way.
    Enjoy your time tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete