Thursday 18 February 2010

Letter

We received a letter from the hospital today for Alan, when it fell on the mat and i saw the hospital stamp my heart sank. I knew exactly what it was for. Alan has to see the surgeon on the 2nd March for the operation he requires on his bowel, to resolve the problem of the rectal prolapses he has been having. I'm so worried. I absolutely dread Alan getting surgery, my mind runs away with me. I know he needs it done as lately he has been in real pain going to the toilet and that is not good. He is a little worried himself but I'm glad he can talk to me about it. Hopefully it will be really soon when he has the operation to take away some of my babies pain.
Cystic Fibrosis really gets to me sometimes, I get up everyday and i just get on with what needs done with Alan but when you get mail like today it sometimes really gets to me and i have to admit I'm struggling with my feelings tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are having a rough time right now... I have not had to go through that so I cannot imagine how frightening it could be.... Sending you some love and prayers.... Marcy

    ReplyDelete