Tuesday 3 November 2009

Long time in posting... Sorry

It has been ages since i updated, Ijust dont know where the time goes.
I had Alan at the Dr again today, he has been suffering really badly from an infection that we just cant seem to move.The Dr has given him augmentin and a throat spray, to try and move it, to be honest I'm not hopeful. I think it is much deeper down and needs something stronger.
Alan in himself is plodding on, but this is getting him down, his cough is really wet and deep and sounds really bad, so his throat is also sore.
He was looking forward to Halloween, his daddy carved him a pumpkin which he loved.
He had a monkey costume but he really was not well enough to enjoy it.
On a brighter note, he has been doing really well with his school work, he got 9 out of 10 for his spelling, and managed to pass his level A maths, i am really proud of him.
Alan and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary too, we went away up to the highlands of Scotland the scenery was stunning, i have uploaded a few pics.
I promise it wont be so long to my next posting

1 comment: