Thursday 24 September 2009

Alan's Birthday

Gosh, i can hardly believe Alan is 7 today, this time 7years ago i was being prepared for surgery for a c-section, he was born at 10.15 in the morning. 7 years its so hard to believe! We have had some rough times with his health and we have had some bad times dealing with his illness but i wouldn't change him for a minute.He is a special, loving and kind boy and we are lucky to have him in our lives.We are having some people over later so i will update with some pictures later on.

5 comments:

  1. Happy happy Birthday Alan!!!

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alan.....hope you liked your card and pressie. Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all have had a wonderful day celebrating as a family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Alan, a silly poem for you

    A giraffe looks in my window
    At the same time everyday,
    He just appears with silly ears,
    When I turn on the light to play.

    I tell him the things I do at two
    While he munches and crunches the leaves,
    That are so very tasty too,
    From the tippy tops of the trees.

    One night he didn’t look so good,
    His eyes were filled with pain.
    I asked him, "What is the problem, the food?"
    He said, "I must explain!"

    "My knees are hurting pretty bad
    And my long neck is so sore.
    I really do like our talks,
    But I can't take much more!
    If you do a favor for me,
    I know how my pain will be free.

    CAN YOU MOVE UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR!!!


    Love Viks
    www.postpals.co.uk

    ReplyDelete