Monday 29 June 2009

Holiday

We are getting all set for our holiday, we are off to Disneyland Paris for a week, we leave on Wednesday, we are all really looking forward to it, especially Alan, he has been counting down for a week now!
He stops tomorrow for his summer holidays he is off for 6 weeks and is looking forward to doing lots of nice day trips away to castles and to the safari park.
He is a little sniffy at the moment i really hope that it doesn't come to anything especially when we are going away. He has saved up his pocket money for a few months so we are going to go tomorrow and change it into euros, I'm in no doubt he will find things to spend it on in Paris, i will post some pictures as soon as we get back.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely wonderful...I can only imagine how beautiful it will be. Hope you guys have a perfect time!! Enjoy every second!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. I love Disney too! Hoho and I found HK Disney stuffs here as well: disneycloth.cwahi.net

    Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete