Sunday 30 August 2009

Back to my own routine!

Alan and Amy are now back at school, the summer holidays are over! not that we have had summer weather it has been really woeful, the rain has been awful. Alan has settled back in at school and likes his new teacher, with the schools assistance we are working through the issues of taking tablets and at school he has real issues with going to the toilet so its challenging but we are trying hard to work through it.
I'm also waiting for the hospital to get back to me Alan has been struggling with a cough and sore nose for weeks we had handed in a swab but some how it got lost so i handed in a new one and the results should be back today at some point i hope.
I'm getting back to being in my own routine with the kids being at school although i do miss them, I'm catching up with things i didn't do with them being off.
Ive uploaded some pics of the kids going back to school.



2 comments:

  1. They both look really smart in their uniform! I hope they can sort out Alan's cough swiftly.
    Take care of yourself,
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessica, they both look really smart. I hope Alan is feeling brighter soon especially with his birthday coming up.
    Kim X

    ReplyDelete