Friday 22 May 2009

A Weekly update

Sorry Ive bombarded 3 posts in the space of a day but this week has been so hectic, I had the hospital myself this week Ive had some pain in my face legs and hands and the Dr referred me to the neurologist so we went to see him, he examined me and i have peripheral neuropathy caused they think by me being diabetic, what it means is the nerves endings in my body are damaged and not communicating with my brain causing tingling and a burning feeling and weakness in my arms and legs, i will just muddle on, no option Alan needs me to be there to do all his meds and things.

Amy also had the orthodontist this week and she has to be put to sleep to have 5 teeth taken out mostly baby ones and one in her gum that is growing the wrong way its lying along her gum so needs to be taken out.

We also had hospital with Alan, he has grown and put on weight and is eating well at present, he is looking well at present but has a bit of a wheeze, well actually its more like he is finding it hard to get a big deep breath which frustrates him and makes him panic sometimes. He also had a port flush which he was very good about and was brave getting the needle in

Apart from all this Ive just been catching up with washing and ironing and cleaning a woman's work is never done. Hopefully on Sunday we are going to the sea life centre so will post some pics if we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment